I am addicted to subscription boxes, I am! One that I started recently is a Fab Fit Fun VIP Box. This is the second box I’ve received from them. My other subscription boxes come monthly but this one comes quarterly for the cost of $45 with free shipping. If you’ve never indulged in a subscription box, they are pretty fun. It’s like getting a surprise gift every month (or quarter)! This the Fab Fit Fun’s second quarterly box. The first one was…okay…pretty good actually, but this one truly is FAB!
Let’s just see what there is in this Summer Fab Fit Fun Box:
Doesn’t this look like fun! I did a little googling and calculated the value:
- Ivory Mason Sunglasses – $69
- Catalina Su Lip Gloss – $14
- Purlissee-Pur-delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser – $36
- Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray – $7.50
- Infinity Sun Glow on the Go (3.0 ounce travel size)- On Amazon for 29.50 but showed a list price of $35
- It Hair Care Surf Spray – $6.99
- Kind Bar (this one is Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt YUM) – $1.50
- Orly Nail Polish – $6.95
- Yes to Cucumbers soothing facial towelettes (travel size) – 2.99
So it all adds up to around $175 value for the price of $45! That is a FAB deal indeed. As you can see, most products are full size which doesn’t always happen with subscription boxes. If you would like to sign up and get your own Fab Fit Fun VIP box you can get $10 the first box with this *coupon code: 991140. I don’t know how long it will be good for. When I signed up for my first box, the coupon code I found had expired. So you can always give it a try.
*Full Disclosure: Until August 7, 2013 if you click on this link and purchase a subscription I will get a $10 credit toward a box of my own. That’s not why I’m sharing it though…it’s just kind of fun. And okay I would like a credit for my next box!